SEO can take up to 6 months to bring people to your site in an organic way. Google Adwords can do it in less then a day. We use the latest tools to get you the best keywords and ensure your Ad reaches the target audience evey time.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click, which is a way for marketing your site on internet marketing, which is done by advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked on. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visitors/customers to your website, rather than having those visitors/customers come across your site organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC campaigns. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business, here is an example of PPC on Google searches:
As you can see in the above picture, the top four results are Ad's which when clicked will acquire a charge to the advertiser, this is where we work hard finding the correct search term and ad's which will entice users to click on and make a a visitor to your site.
All remaining results are what we refer as organic search results. It can take up to 6 months and a lot of work to get your site to rank. Google Adword campaign can put your site on the top within an hour.
We work in partnership with Google to run an efficient and effective advertising campaign for our customers site. Every click and impression we study in Analytic tools and we make adjustments to best get results. In the end its the results that speak for themselves.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
- It all starts with Keyword research, we find out what are people searching for, how much it would cost to display your ad to that search term.
- We then set up an effective and efficient ad campaign. We try to make it enticing and you as a customer only get charged when some one decided to come visit your site.
- We make a relevant landing page for the specific advert placed, we always try make sure the end user has what they were looking for.
- We manage your campaign by making sure the correct keywords are listed which eneables your site to be displayed and we use negative keywords so your website never displays for the irrelevant search queries,
- We continually monitor and manage your campaign.